Our 'Tube' 2-piece boys swim set offers great sun protection and cool styles for boys. All Tuga boys swim shirts are designed with a high neck style to offer the most sun protection. Our South Swell swim shorts are loose fitting but these are 80% Nylon/20% Spandex with elastic waistband, adjustable built-in drawstring, color blocked, full mesh "brief" style liner, and Tuga logo at front. Available for toddlers from 2 years and boys up to 14 years. Match it up with our sun hats!
- Regular fit, long sleeve swim shirt
- High neck design for optimal sun protection
- Swim short with elastic waistband, adjustable drawstring
- Above knee length, mesh liner
- Tribal shark print, logo at front
- UPF 50+ fabrics help block 98% of UV rays, wet or dry
- Free of sunscreen chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin
- Soft, lightweight, quick drying, 4-way stretch fabrics
- Skin Safe and Reef Safe Products LEARN MORE
THE TUGA DIFFERENCE
Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!
Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF
Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!
My boys are swimming every day in the Caribbean waters of Costa Rica. The Tuga Sunwear suits are doing a perfect job of protecting their covered skin from the harsh sun. I highly recommend!