Tuga's South Swell swim shorts are lightweight and loose fitting, similar to a board short in terms of fit, but these are 80% Nylon/20% Spandex. Swim shorts have an elastic waistband, adjustable built-in drawstring, color blocked, full brief style liner, and Tuga logo at front. Available for toddler boys 4 up to 14 years. Match it up with our sun hats and swim tops!
- Regular fit
- Elastic waistband, adjustable drawstring
- Above knee length, brief liner
- Tribal shark print
- UPF 50+ fabrics help block 98%+ of UV rays, wet or dry
- Free of sunscreen chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin
- Soft, lightweight, breathable, quick drying, 4-way stretch fabrics
- Skin Safe and Reef Safe Products LEARN MORE
- Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98%+ of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) with no added sunscreen chemical and great for sensitive skin.
Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF: Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98%+ of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does. Learn more.