- Adult unisex sun protective lightweight bucket hat
- UPF 50+ for ultimate sun protection, blocks 98%+ of damaging UVA/UVB sun rays
- Wide 4.25" brim, built-in sweat band
- Mesh vent on sides for cooling and airflow
- Flap veil at back with zip pocket for cash/credit cards
- Opening at back for cooling or for a ponytail
- Adjustable and removable chin strap with adjustable tie on back for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight sun hat folds and packs away easily to save space during travel
- One size fits most
Fabric: Main: 100% Nylon. Accent: 100% Polyester.
Care: Rinse, hand wash, drip dry, do not tumble dry/dry clean/iron, do not dry rolled up.
I need good coverage for a deep-water aerobics class --- neck covered, face shaded. The Tuga hat has vents which will help in the summer when a hat feels really hot. I removed the chin strap and stuck it in the so-convenient zipper pocket. I've been rinsing the chlorine off, and so far no fading. So I'll use this hat for the next few months and see if it holds up better than the SunDay one that fell apart in six months.