Perfectly designed collection for water activities from snorkeling to paddle boarding. Our very unique FISH ID swim shirts are educational and fun. Featuring 5 real photos of local Hawaii fish on each sleeve with the fish's name and the Hawaiian name. Swim shirts with thumb hole cuffs to keep sleeves from riding up, a regular fit for an easy swim, and button holes at hem to easily attach to our Tuga snorkeling swim bottoms.
THE TUGA DIFFERENCE
Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!
Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF
Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!
- Features 5 photos of Hawaii fish on each sleeve w/ their name & the Hawaiian name
- Makes snorkeling more fun & educational by using your sleeves to ID fish!
- Slim fit helps reduce drag, raglan sleeves, crew neck
- Thumbhole cuffs keep hands covered / from riding up
- Button holes at hem to attach Tuga snorkeling bottoms
- High neck design for optimal sun protection
- Designed and made in California, USA*
- UPF 50+ fabrics help block 98% of UV rays, wet or dry
- Free of sunscreen chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin
- Soft, lightweight, quick drying, 4-way stretch fabrics
- Skin Safe and Reef Safe Products LEARN MORE
Made in USA of U.S. and Imported Materials.
Fabric: 80% Nylon/20% Spandex
Care: Rinse, hand wash, drip dry, do not tumble dry/dry clean/iron, do not dry rolled up.
I have ordered several times from Tuga Sunwear, and have always been happy with the products. This time, I ordered swim shirts for myself and my son. Men's medium for him, women's medium for myself. I was disappointed when they arrived to find them the exact same size, both women's M. Since we only had a few days until we left on our trip, I had to find something else for him. That being said, the quality of the swim shirts has always been great, and we always get many uses out of the tops.