Our newest addition is our stylish one piece in our signature Tuga floral prints. All over floral print on sleeves, contrast detail seam at front, back zipper for sizes 4/5 years and larger, snaps for sizes 2/3 years and younger make is easy for diaper changing.
- Great for swimming, surfing, paddle boarding
- Long sleeves, round neck, contrast detail seam at front
- Modest rear coverage, bikini liner
- Sizes 2/3 yrs and smaller with diaper snaps & snaps at back
- Sizes 4/5 yrs and larger with back zipper
- Floral print accents at sleeves
- UPF 50+ fabrics help block 98% of UV rays, wet or dry
- Free of sunscreen chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin
- Soft, lightweight, quick drying, 4-way stretch fabrics
- Skin Safe and Reef Safe Products LEARN MORE
THE TUGA DIFFERENCE
Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!
Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF
Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!
The print is lovely and the suit fits my infant perfectly (and is easy to get on and off!). However, after one trip to the beach, the suit is full of sand, to the point that the body of the suit looks discolored from the amount of sand stuck in the fabric. I've hand washed it several times and washed in on a delicate cycle. Nothing is removing the sand! I contacted Tuga via the webform but it has been more than a week and I haven't received a reply.
I also bought the Reusable Swim Diaper in the same print and I'm having the the same issue.