Perfectly designed collection for water activities from snorkeling to paddle boarding. Swim shirts with thumb hole cuffs to keep sleeves from riding up, a regular fit for an easy swim, and button holes at hem to easily attach to our Tuga snorkeling swim bottoms. Swim jammer shorts are fitted, lined, and adjustable tie at waist. Swim leggings are fitted, with stirrups, and ergonomically placed seams. Both designed with coconut button shells to keep Tuga snorkel tops from riding up. Also available for kids!
THE TUGA DIFFERENCE
Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!
Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF
Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!
- Fitted swim tights, 26" inseam for size Medium
- Stirrups keep pants from riding up, unlined
- Coconut shell buttons at sides to attach Tuga snorkeling tops
- Double layered waistband for extra compression
- Ergonomically placed seams for comfort
- Made in San Diego, CA
- UPF 50+ fabrics help block 98% of UV rays, wet or dry
- Free of sunscreen chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin
- Soft, lightweight, quick drying, 4-way stretch fabrics
- Skin Safe and Reef Safe Products
Really like these. Great for getting a wetsuit over top. Sizing is spot on per their sizing chart.
Disappointed to get a $90 fee from FedEx however for customs. Given the price that should have been taken care of in my Opinion.