Perfectly designed FISH ID rash guards make snorkeling and diving even more fun! Sleeves feature Hawaiian or Caribbean fish. Mix and match our snorkel swim tops and bottoms. Also available for kids!
THE TUGA DIFFERENCE
Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!
Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF
Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!
- Features 5 photos of Caribbean fish & their name on each sleeve
- Makes snorkeling more fun & educational by using your sleeves to ID fish!
- Slim fit helps reduce drag, raglan sleeves
- Fitted hood protects face, neck, & head from sun damage
- High neck design for optimal sun protection
- Thumbhole cuffs to keep hands covered / from riding up
- Button holes at hem on each side to attach Tuga snorkeling bottoms
- Designed and made in California, USA*
- UPF 50+ fabrics help block 98% of UV rays, wet or dry
- Free of sunscreen chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin
- Soft, lightweight, quick drying, 4-way stretch fabrics
- Skin Safe and Reef Safe Products LEARN MORE
Hooded swim shirt and foot strapped leggings offering UV protection is perfect
for snorkeling. You can’t go wrong with this Tuga product!