PlayaPup belly bands offer two great benefits:
1. Simply put on the belly band to house train dogs, especially great for puppies and newly adopted dogs. Works great for dogs who like to dribble and mark around the house. When the dog is wearing it, belly wrap trains male dogs not to pee in the house or when going out.
2. Belly bands also provide temporary aid to dogs with incontinence problems, especially great for older male dogs.
- Male wraps help with incontinence problems for young to senior dogs and for house training
- Soft, stretchy fabric for greater comfort and flexibility that won't harm their coat
- Complementary edging adds extra support
- Adjustable hook and loop closure ensures a great fit
- Add a panty liner or tissue for urine absorption
- Re-usable, machine washable
Fabric: Outside - 80% Nylon/20% Spandex. Lining - 100% Neoprene
Care: Rinse, hand wash, drip dry, do not tumble dry/iron, do not dry rolled up.
The product is great. However, my second order was a different width than my first order. The first one had a tag that said "PlayaPup"... the second one didn't and was about 1/2" wider than the first order.....that is not good for a small dog.