- Men's thermal swim top provides benefits of a wetsuit top while providing ease movement with contrast fabric
- UPF 50+ rated, maximum UV sun protection for apparel!
- Main body made from 1.5mm Neoprene to provide core body warmth for indoor pools or during chilly weather
- Side panels/sleeves/collar made from 80% Nylon/20% Spandex to provide ease of movement while swimming, best for fresh/salt water or
- Side panels/sleeves/collar made from 100% Polyester to provide ease of movement while swimming, best for highly chlorinated waters
- Zipper at left shoulder with zipper flap to protect skin
- Fitted - narrower through chest and shoulders than our Regular Fit
In Florida sun with water temperature 68 degrees kept me fairly warm, and no sunburn while snorkeling and body board surfing.
Only complaint, Hybrid Thermal Zip Rash Guard top has no openings for buttons on Snorkel
Stirrup Rash Guard bottom to attach, so top would ride up in the surf. Otherwise, great products. I am 5'4" and 138# slender, and Medium size for both fit well with a little excess room in the top and a little excess length in the bottom.