Please be aware that due to different monitor settings, the colors on your screen may vary. Please contact us if you have any questions before placing an order.
You design your perfect swim shirt and we make it in San Diego, California just for you. All Tuga swim shirts are designed with a high neck style to offer the most sun protection. Match it up with our swim bottoms for girls, boys, men, and women!
- Regular fit, a comfort fit that's not loose or fitted
- High neck design for optimal sun protection
- UPF 50+ fabrics help block 98% of UV rays, wet or dry
- Free of sunscreen chemicals, perfect for sensitive skin
- Soft, lightweight, quick drying, 4-way stretch fabrics
- Skin Safe and Reef Safe Products
- 80% Nylon/20% Spandex
- We also offer these in chlorine resistant 100% polyester, please message before ordering
- For sizing help, please reference size chart
PRICING (custom logo is optional at no additional cost)
- Kids short sleeve $40
- Kids long sleeve $42
- Adult short sleeve $55 ($5 extra for sizes 3XL and up)
- Adult long sleeve $57 ($5 extra for sizes 3XL and up)
- Standard main seam thread is white
- Want a different color thread? It's just $6 extra.
Tuga Sunwear is functional and fashionable UV protection apparel and accessories. Our patterns are designed to be form fitting and to incorporate stylish cuts. Through the use of colorful designs, we make sure kids are looking the best at the beach or the pool. We use fabrics that are made specifically, both through the knitting and dying process, to meet the 50+ UPF standards of blocking 98% of UV rays (both UVA and UVB) while still being free of chemical sunscreens and great for sensitive skin. Our products are Skin Safe and Reef Safe!
Now, Go Play, We’ve Got You Covered! 100% product guarantee. No questions asked.
UPF vs SPF
Pretty much the same thing. UPF is a rating for clothing and indicates the level of sun protection. The higher the better! UPF 50+ blocks 98% of UV rays. It is also critical that the protection you choose blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Tuga Sunwear does and our fabrics are free of sunscreen chemicals!